The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Here's the updated list so we all have an idea of how long it'll be before it gets to the next person.

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
8. Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Complete
10. clyde72 - Complete
11. dangerousdon - Complete

12. bentheduck - In Possession
13. MilkCrate- On Deck
14. Uacowboy
15. Heysi
16. NurseDave
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

Here's the updated list so we all have an idea of how long it'll be before it gets to the next person.

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
8. Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Complete
10. clyde72 - Complete
11. dangerousdon - Complete

12. bentheduck - In Possession
13. MilkCrate- On Deck
14. Uacowboy
15. Heysi
16. NurseDave
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END
OOOOOH color coded.....NIce.

We’ll find out within the next week!
101789628-children-girl-tightly-closed-his-eyes-and-put-fingers-crossed-make-a-wish-believe-in-the-dream-expre.jpg

Flat Spider drove us to work and we actually showed up earlier than usual, the lead foot thing is real.

My ambulance was out on a call when we got to the station, but he wanted to look at the reserve engine first.

IMG_20191004_072858.jpg

He tried to get me to let him drive it, but neither of us has a class b license. :( It's old, but it works. Sadly Flat Spider won't be here when we get our new engine.

IMG_20191004_073106.jpg

PD is occupying one of our bays with a high water rescue vehicle thing. I just work here. Of close Flat Spider wanted a picture with that too.

MVIMG_20191004_072909.jpg

While we were on that side of the bay, we took a look at the room where we refill our air cylinders. Air is good.

IMG_20191004_073152.jpg

My ambulance came back and I had to go grab my gear. Flat Spider was nice enough to carry it for me. He's kinda strong for a laminated piece of paper.

IMG_20191004_072946.jpg

To the truck! We're in Medic 3 today because reasons, but we are designated as Medic 1 because dispatch would get confused instantly. It's an older truck, but it gets the job done.

IMG_20191004_095601.jpg

We're doing a little PM/fixing on the rear module generator today. Flat Spider has been holding the flashlight...and pointing it in the wrong spots. Smh. Good effort, though.

IMG_20191004_095147.jpg

That's it so far. He's sitting in my front seat, waiting for a call to drop!

That fire engine is like a Ferrari from the 70s. All sweet looking from the outside and all grandpa's car on the inside.

Flat Spider fixed my generator. What a handy, dude. Swapped out the spark plugs, fuel filter, and added a fuel treatment.
I had no idea that was part of the expectation of a paramedic

I had no idea Flat Spider was that handy! He better bring some of that expertise back to my house....

Back