The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

This looks more like a 'What's around you?" The leaves appear to be beginning to turn already.

@dangerousdon Didn’t I warn you about taking pics of your takes before sealing up the box?

You definitely took some things I had my eye on..... but I assume everything I want will be gone by the time it makes it back to me anyway, lol, so no worries there. (Hopefully a couple of your adds will stay in the box too.... but I doubt it.)

Thanks for the pics and the updates Don! Can’t wait to see what Ben does with it!

I'm home and my phone is telling me that the box is here! I'm gonna scurry down and grab it before it succumbs to the Texas heat and Houston humidity!

I'm home and my phone is telling me that the box is here! I'm gonna scurry down and grab it before it succumbs to the Texas heat and Houston humidity!
Day Off?? Sweet! We'll be expecting pics of your picks shortly!

My first thought when grabbing the box was, "what the hell is in this thing?!" 🤣 Then I opened it and, well, the contents explain it.

@dangerousdon, I have to commend your packaging skills, you must've played a lot of Tetris.

@Spider, thanks for inviting me to join the passaround, this is awesome. Everybody is awesome.

Back