The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Sweet Don! Can’t wait to experience your time with the box! If you have any questions... let me know.

Received the box today! Haven't looked at it yet but I am about to open it up! Thanks Craig @clyde72 for getting this to me and thanks @Spider for hosting. I'll take a look and post pics here as soon as I can!
Well I hope you have as hard a time deciding what to take as I did, and then as much trouble fitting everything back into the box. FYI taking pictures as you remove layers doesn't help.;)

Well if I hadn't seen @dangerousdon aka Don posting in his Football Poll thread the last few days I was thinking I should have put a warning label on the box.

View attachment 9069
Certainly he could have been going through the box while watching football..... at least during the commercials. C’mon Don, where are the pics???
Sorry guys. I did a cursory look into the box and there are a lot of really good things in there! I have some places in mind that I want to take Flat Spider. And he agrees! So I'll have some pretty nice pics to show this week. As for my takes? Flat Spider says "patience."

Good Lord! I had to go back to September 3rd to find the list!

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
8. Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Complete
10. clyde72 - Complete

11. dangerousdon - In Possession
12. bentheduck - On Deck
13. MilkCrate
14. Uacowboy
15. Heysi
16. NurseDave
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

I'll have my takes posted soon...and by soon I mean sometime this week. 🤪 Seriously though...I won't take too long. Flat Spider and I are devising a plan to see some really great sites!

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
8. Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Complete
10. clyde72 - Complete

11. dangerousdon - In Possession
12. bentheduck - On Deck
13. MilkCrate
14. Uacowboy
15. Heysi
16. NurseDave
17. GearNoir
18. dkeester
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

Its looking like this will be at my house for my birthday. Does that mean I get to keep the entire box?

Don's had the box for almost a week, and still no updates??? He just keeps teasing us saying pics are in the works. C'mon DON! we're dying to know what you selected!

yep i keep watching this thread although i missed the chance to sign up for it.. its fun watching all you guys experience with it.

Losing interest due to lack of updates....................... 🤪
yep i keep watching this thread although i missed the chance to sign up for it.. its fun watching all you guys experience with it.
Good Lord! A bunch of whiners around here! 🙂 Man...a dude has to work and watch football.

Okay, okay...I think I have made some decisions.

Tonight I will have picks and pics to post! So hold on to your horses! And I will try to get this off to @bentheduck on Friday!

Back