The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Dreaded 2019 TSC "S Word" Thread

Doug, can I edit my exception to remove the part about finishing 2 soaps before I buy another one? The one I want is rarely in stock so I want to get it next time it's available.

Dave, would you like to replace the exception with something else, or just remove it?
Just remove it please, my intent for this is serious and it was only put there because I was already in communication with Ken and didn't know when it would work out. Thanks Doug

It feels good to finally get started on this.

However, it may be a very tempting restraint. I get SMS notifications from PAA when they release new products. They dropped a new scent in their "Doppelganger" line this morning. This one is an Aventus clone. It is more than a bit enticing.

Day 1 and Doug is wavering, hold tight there man and remember why you're doing this !!!
I wouldn't say I am wavering, just acknowledging temptation. This product will still be there in six months or so when I am off restraint. By talking about it I hope it will be less tempting.

It feels good to finally get started on this.

However, it may be a very tempting restraint. I get SMS notifications from PAA when they release new products. They dropped a new scent in their "Doppelganger" line this morning. This one is an Aventus clone. It is more than a bit enticing.
Just type "stop" then hit send. No more temptations.

Like a bunch of alcoholics on the wagon, but still hanging out in the bar.

Back