The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sports Report

Congrats to the Los Angeles Football Club who were victorious in a shoot-out to the Philadelphia Union.

I have to say, what of the game I saw was riveting. I also see that the US has found a way of importing all the diving that goes on in soccer. I literally at one point said - “I don‘t care if Philly loses, bring in the Broad Street Bullies to man up these soccer dudes.” My goodness - they literally brought in the medical crew for bump - where the guy is grasping his head like he was hit with Thor’s Hammer and you watch the replay (in real speed - you didn’t even have to go to slow motion) And the only place the two players connected was at the hip. Sheesh 😂

Congrats to the Houston Astros with the World Series win! It was an exciting series!

And thanks to my Phils - an unexpected run to the championship - and gave me more bonding time with my youngest son - Next year Yankees and Phillies!

HRH is pretending to be German today rather than Dutch and opting for that drive-thru stuff the stores now offer. Thought the USA played well but there's a certain assurance missing from lack of experience.
Argentina looked pretty tasty, so the same thing for the Aussies - just not the finished product. You don't get to the last 16 of a World Cup if you're crap.

T

Back