The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sports Report

Maybe the Big Sexy can do a comeback - the retired professional baseball league does its version of the Coney Island hot dog eating contest

Well - been a while since I posted - but this is a fantastic and cute story…. I watched this game and they kept panning to this little kid with a rally cap on praying and praying……

The 8 year old and his friends were invited back last night and meet the Phillies at their batting practice, get some swag - and he even participated in the play by play broadcast for 1/2 an inning - while he was in the booth the Phils scored 5 runs. They need to hire him 😂

Anyone else excited for the Stanley Cup starting tonight?

I have always rooted for the Avalanche so I am pretty excited to watch these games.

Anyone else excited for the Stanley Cup starting tonight?

I have always rooted for the Avalanche so I am pretty excited to watch these games.
Since my Flyers have decided that the two they won back in the 70’s are enough to hold over the fans - I will watch with great bitterness with however wins - but Go Avalanche!

Vince was a gem…a national treasure. I’m not a Dodgers fan, but I always enjoyed the nationally broadcasted games that he did and For The Love of the Game - is one of my favorite sports movies.

Looks like the Cards bullpen wants to get their vacations started on monday.

What a game! 15 innings! Pitching for both teams was incredible! Guardians move on - but it was not for lack of trying from the Rays - they used Kluber as their relief pitcher - just wow

1665263637846.png

Back