The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Great vid! The launch couldn’t have gone smoother. I was sure you would like that razor! Your remarks mirror mine. As smoothness goes, the Feather was the smoothest I’ve ever encountered.

I still have two containers, and some AS but dont use and protective of it LOL

bugs-bunny-ali-baba-bugs-genie.gif

I still have two containers, and some AS but dont use and protective of it LOL
Right? I only use it on special occasions. I think when I ever get to the bottom, I’ll just keep it, so I can sniff it from time to time. It’s that special.

"Sweating all over the place"... I don't even want to know what you're doing in isolation to have to say that.

Hey, you don't even look radioactive!

So, what I initially thought was vanilla off the bottle of Tequila Tease, , I realized on the dry down was coconut. This is a totally tropical scent and is amazing!
You seem pretty comfortable with that razor! Smooth as can be. Great Shave KJ!
I love it. It's so smooth.

So, what I initially thought was vanilla off the bottle of Tequila Tease, , I realized on the dry down was coconut. This is a totally tropical scent and is amazing! ...
I thought you knew..... You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up.

Looking good, KJ. And thanks for the Clubman reviews. Tequila Tease sounds like it might be right up my alley.

Back