The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Nice, KJ. Now I have to go look up OMAD and ADF to see if it is a sustainable lifestyle choice. I'm 5"7-8ish and just under 160 lbs but with a 50+ year old soft middle. Good that coffee is allowed,; need to research to see if milk+sugar or just black.

Great video KJ and awesome job on the diet change!

Also your brush and fragrance/aftershave collection is awesome!

We have 2 traffic lights in the small town where I live. Yet we have 4 fireworks stands and 2 Mexican restaurants. It is hard to add peppermint to anything without it taking over, even in the smallest amounts. As of now, our city's fireworks show is still on for the 3rd. However, our county is currently a COVID-19 hotspot, so... we shall see. Once again, you are the aftershave king! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Nice Vid KJ and please tape the Fireworks! Our lovely City has banned them all, and we cannot even go tubing that is on hiatus as well

@Spider Thanks for passing the 2 tags along. Do you have an iPad too? Or another old iOS device? I started using FilmicPro app on iPhone. There is another app - the FilmicPro remote. You can put the remote on a second iOS device and see the back camera(s), that way you do not have to use the selfie cam, because you can see the shot on the second device. Plus the remote app makes it really easy to switch back and forth between auto or locked exposure and auto or locked focus. And it works really well. I have used it in my last 5 videos. Best of luck on your renewed weight loss efforts. Sounds like you are off to a great start!

You can put the remote on a second iOS device and see the back camera(s), that way you do not have to use the selfie cam, because you can see the shot on the second device
Thanks Todd. I do have an older iPhone I might be able to use. I’ll look into that. Thanks.

It looks like the app is also available for android devices also on the play store.. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone doesn't have apple devices and is interested...

Back