The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Nice unboxing video! I too appreciate Maggard's. My last order is the one I noticed the free shipping was temporarily taken off, but for their service I don't mind paying the shipping cost. I have been looking for a signature fall scent, kind of like how Stirling Christmas Eve is a signature scent for winter, so I am intrigued by Samhain. Out of curiosity, how would you say it relates to the scent of a pumpkin pie or pumpkin coffee from starbucks? Before you call me a white girl I am asking because I think pumpkin would be a nice background note for a signature fall scent, but I don't want to walk around smelling like a pumpkin coffee 😂

Rats! I was with you on the soap till the Face Irritation let me know on longer term use. I am so sensitive to certain soaps. however I am REALLY looking forward to the Pass around now to see the Vector vs Occam Good Vid!

Tony, that soap, and the whole brand really, would be right up your alley!
Rats! I was with you on the soap till the Face Irritation let me know on longer term use. I am so sensitive to certain soaps. however I am REALLY looking forward to the Pass around now to see the Vector vs Occam Good Vid!
Thanks, it wasn’t too bad, just a little tingle. The soap base is really good though.

I will see your overall impression after a bit to see if anymore happen, could be that one specific. you mentioned incense you may get a sample of Penhaligon's Elixor Deep and Dark

I will see your overall impression after a bit to see if anymore happen, could be that one specific. you mentioned incense you may get a sample of Penhaligon's Elixor Deep and Dark
Deep and Dark you say? Interesting. So far none of their other scents have given me any reaction. There’s only one other that I haven’t tried before. But I’ll be working through these, and trying Carmilla again to see if I get a similar reaction.

Okay, I'm back. 1 thing drives me nutz about their site is you don't know something is Out of Stock till you click to open it and they have A LOT Out of Stock. That said I do like them and may get some knots from them when I get more ferrels or handles. Good video reviews ! I avoid them because I don't like the name of the company or macabre.
I really like them too, they have great customer service and very fast shipping. I believe if the little rectangular box under the description says "add to cart" they have it, but if it says "Read more" it is probably out of stock. Not sure if that is 100% true all the time but it lessened my aggravation once I discovered this.

I liked the Occam razor, and got a great shave, but those little nubbins that hold the blade scared me off. Although on reflection, the blade would move away from the face. Well, there ya go! Thinking again....

I liked the Occam razor, and got a great shave, but those little nubbins that hold the blade scared me off. Although on reflection, the blade would move away from the face. Well, there ya go! Thinking again....
It’s held fairly securely. It snaps into place fairly well. I doubt it could come loose mid shave.

There was definitely some hawkular interference there. A little rusty, but you didn’t look too bad.

Very well Done KJ and Love the Shirt and The soap sound like right in my wheelhouse any irritation?

Back