The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Hey KJ, grab a drink, sit on your porch and tell us what it is you do with the planes. I know you said something about making sure the stealth stuff still works. I figured most of the stealth stuff was in the shape, materials and paint.

Hey KJ, grab a drink, sit on your porch and tell us what it is you do with the planes. I know you said something about making sure the stealth stuff still works. I figured most of the stealth stuff was in the shape, materials and paint.
It’s Classified....

It's complicated. I think there's a button at the bottom of the screen that says "record" Try pushing that next time 😜
Again, this is Chad’s thing. That request should go through him. But, I can tell you this..... the conversation was definitely more adult than what is typically allowed on the forum, so I doubt he’d allow the replay to be posted on the forum.

It’s Classified....

Again, this is Chad’s thing. That request should go through him. But, I can tell you this..... the conversation was definitely more adult than what is typically allowed on the forum, so I doubt he’d allow the replay to be posted on the forum.
Probably a pass for me then anyway. Good to know, thanks 👍

@Spider
Dang KJ. Missed the perfect opportunity to use the line. “I’d tell you.But then I’d have to kill ya “. 😎

@Spider
Dang KJ. Missed the perfect opportunity to use the line. “I’d tell you.But then I’d have to kill ya “. 😎
Dude could have just said we make sure the computers are working and the paint isn't chipped. How would we know and different?

Back