The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Aww come on man! There’s a SV soap I haven’t tried. Ask one of your kids what it smells like! ;)

Been enjoying the SV series KJ...interesting that you thought they all smelled the same. I've got three of them, and to my nose they're pretty distinct. Cologne-y...sure. But Tundra Artica is so much darker and different than the other two I have (Opuntia and Stella Alpina)...amazing how different people's noses key in on different scent notes and perceive scent differently.

Keep meaning to ask if you have allergies or just morning voice? Seems rougher lately
Amber was asleep in the next room, so I was trying to keep my voice down, so as to let her sleep a bit longer.

Been enjoying the SV series KJ...interesting that you thought they all smelled the same. I've got three of them, and to my nose they're pretty distinct. Cologne-y...sure. But Tundra Artica is so much darker and different than the other two I have (Opuntia and Stella Alpina)...amazing how different people's noses key in on different scent notes and perceive scent differently.
Yeah, I did notice more variation in the 3 that you have then some of the others. These are samples from Handlebarberdave. I've had them for a couple months I believe, in ziplock bags. It's possible they could hav echanged slightly while waiting for me to use them.

Right now, if I had to pick 3 that I liked, that were the most distinct, I would probably go with Opuntia, Tundra Artica, and Mirto di Sardegna.

I love the way their aftershave feels, but the scents have almost no longevity.

Sorry, when you didn't comment on me doing mine the same day I kinda felt like I'd be raining on the SV run you had going and I stepped back. I'll be getting to it though. 👍

Someone get this guy a bay rum soap so his brain stops smoking trying to describe what he's smelling

black light shave
Black Light Shave
BLACK LIGHT SHAVE
BLACK LIGHT SHAVE
BLACK LIGHT SHAVE

black light shave
Black Light Shave
BLACK LIGHT SHAVE
BLACK LIGHT SHAVE
BLACK LIGHT SHAVE
I’m going to.... but I tested it out and my camera doesn’t pick it up in low light like I wanted it to, so it’s not going to amount to much.

Back