The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Finally got around to watching. Got away with two weepers, not bad for such a long time not using the SS!

Guess it’s time for me to get back in the habit too. My normal daily shaves usually are 2 Feather, 1 DE + DE cleanup. Only once in a while will I do a full 3 pass open blade shave.

Actually, I did have to lower my seat, which I hate, because I like to have a higher perspective on the road. My hair is about an inch from the roof of my Honda Pilot.

Nice shave, I was thinking while watching, he's gonna say the Hotel soap was slicker. ..............................................and then he did :ROFLMAO: Nice shave KJ

Man...that’s be a week of heaven for me right there! Nice job KJ. Hope you get to one you like a little more!

And holy guacamole...my same sized AS sample lasted me like 4-5 shaves lol! Way to rock it!

Just watched your 70th video. I think we really need a spread sheet for when anyone says they are done buying something. Would be a source of entertainment I believe.

Now I’m curious to watch your Opuntia video since that one is in your face awesome. 70th is more sophisticated awesome.

Now I’m curious to watch your Opuntia video since that one is in your face awesome. 70th is more sophisticated awesome.
I really don't understand these SV scents. So far I've sampled 70th, Opuntia, and Cosmo...... they all smell the same!

I’ve noticed they all share a similar basic fragrance. But a little difference here and there. I’m baffled why they aren’t more slick for you.

Back