The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Don't know if it makes a difference but Dave always highlights the alcohol is plant based. I assumed they all were........anyway congrats on refocus on health. I'm trying to be more aware of choices too.

Just something in these soaps that’s sticking out to you so much that’s most of what you’re smelling. I had that issue with one vendor as well. I forget which it was. It was very trended with the cadre folks before the cadre and seemed to be releasing scents on a monthly basis. Anyway, the base they used overpowered all the scents to me.

Both of the clones I looked at were clearly non-ferrous, Likely zinc or pot-metal. But then again so is my Feather (being stainless). I’ve liked the Kai clone better, mostly because it wasn’t in need of adjustment out of the chute. There’s another Feather clone coming so we shall see if it fares any better. Great comparisons KJ!

Got it on the soaps...They're all the same except for being a little different 🤪 Hope you have a blast and good finds Antiquing !!
Thanks for the whisper out...........................so what'd y'all do, bury Don in the backyard to confuse me ?

Back