The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I'm going to be out of town this weekend, but you don't need to plan your party around me.

So cool that you got those Halloween Paladins, they really belong in your collection Spider.

Sweet looking pumpkins at the end.

giphy.gif

Your hair looks amazing under the black light. Cool video. Conk's Lime does smell delicious.
Indeed. Col. Conk is regarded as beginner stuff, and regarded as inferior, but it performs well. And yes, the scent is great.

Indeed. Col. Conk is regarded as beginner stuff, and regarded as inferior, but it performs well. And yes, the scent is great.
When my son tricked me into wetshaving in 2012, I got Conk Lime to prove to him you could get great shaves with inexpensive soap. That was in April or May. Before the summer was out I had 15-20 soaps from Mama Bear's, Mike's Natural, and Queen Charlotte. He had cleverly led me to a rabbit hole and shoved me in!

When my son tricked me into wetshaving in 2012, I got Conk Lime to prove to him you could get great shaves with inexpensive soap. That was in April or May. Before the summer was out I had 15-20 soaps from Mama Bear's, Mike's Natural, and Queen Charlotte. He had cleverly led me to a rabbit hole and shoved me in!
14.gif

Back