The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

What does it matter how much is sticking out? It’s just the last mm or so that matters right? Just like any other shavette or straight razor.....
Just the thought of it. Like with the Feather, you know that the lip is going to stop you from cutting too far. You’ll still get cut, but...yea. That probably the scariest part of SRs for me.

Well, that has to be one of the best ways to start a video. “I’m not even sure if this is meant for shaving or not”

Boom, you're on your way to stardom! I was hoping for more of the Lime and the Pineapple song.

Well, now you have soap cross-contamination! Things are just outta control over there!

Thanks guys. And @NurseDave its usually a balancing act of looking like I’ve got it all sorted out, and being totally out of control. But I’m sure you knew that already.

Gosh! I didn’t even know you had an SS! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, like I Said, I don’t use it often, but I’ve had it for years. I used to be an a super huge shavette kick, and have many different ones. Just kinda got out of the habit of using them.

Back