The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

You definitely put it all out there don't you KJ! Seriously talented in the shaving the back of your head department! 🤪 Great shave nonetheless!

Nice video. Glad the razor agreed with you. One I have was my daily driver for about 3 years or so and still fine if taken care of. Some in reviews talked about the soap being like someone sprinkled chili powder on the soap. I didn't get that. Soap I reviewed and Linda commented back. I'll post below my and her comments.

Got to wondering if heat on the face was a good decision on my part. No heat that I perceived, just a subtle sweet orange tempered with the pepper. Another nice scent I paired with Terre D' Hermes.

Store Owner
2019-03-07
The name is a bit of a tease as there's no actual capsaicin in the fragrance just, as you noted, a hint of pepper scent. The Terre D'Hermes sounds like a great pairing!

I got behind on your prolific video postings, but watched the head shave (nice one!) and the anniversary shave. That hawk is getting long man! How long does it take you to style it back up??

I got behind on your prolific video postings, but watched the head shave (nice one!) and the anniversary shave. That hawk is getting long man! How long does it take you to style it back up??
When it's down, it only takes about 5 minutes to put it up. But I don't wash it every day, and it survives the night mostly, and only takes about 30 seconds to fix in the morning.

When it's down, it only takes about 5 minutes to put it up. But I don't wash it every day, and it survives the night mostly, and only takes about 30 seconds to fix in the morning.
Wow! I imagined quite a bit more time laying your head against something and an iron.

Back