The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Bloody? Sort of I guess. It’s the Winter Brush from Oz, matches the whole Winter set.

That is what it looks like to me. Looks like blood running down a white brush. No offense meant, just the first thing that popped into my head.

That is what it looks like to me. Looks like blood running down a white brush. No offense meant, just the first thing that popped into my head.

No I get you, no offense taken.... seriously you guys, you can’t offend me. Lol. On that one side it is kind of drippy.

Nice shave KJ! You shaves always seem very efficient. Sorry you are working today, but glad it will be an easy day! From my time in the Marine Corps I definitely know what it is like working during the holidays. It sucked...but gave me a different perspective on life that others don't have. I know you understand what I am talking about!

Nice shave KJ! You shaves always seem very efficient.
Thank You!

Sorry you are working today, but glad it will be an easy day! From my time in the Marine Corps I definitely know what it is like working during the holidays. It sucked...but gave me a different perspective on life that others don't have. I know you understand what I am talking about!
I've been on duty during the holidays many times. And I've been lucky to have some jobs where I get lots of time off with the family. This is actually my only day of work this week, as I'm taking vacation the rest of the week to spend time with my kids.

I've been on duty during the holidays many times. And I've been lucky to have some jobs where I get lots of time off with the family. This is actually my only day of work this week, as I'm taking vacation the rest of the week to spend time with my kids.

Time with the kids will be fun! You always look like you are have a great time with them from the pics you have posted in the past! I am sure this will be no exception!

I don't feel the anticipation of most years right now either. I think it's because there's no other family around yet. So you should do what I'm going to do when I get home from work. Watch Die Hard!

I don't feel the anticipation of most years right now either. I think it's because there's no other family around yet. So you should do what I'm going to do when I get home from work. Watch Die Hard!

I'm definitely watching movies tonight. Just haven't decided what yet. I watched Star Wars: Solo last night.

Nice shave today KJ.

I grew up up in a household doing two family Holidays since I was 5. So I know what you are going threw. Just remember how hard it is for you. It is extra special to the kids because it is a never ending time for them.

Merry Christmas. Looking forward to tomorrow’s shave.

Nice shave. Poor guy has such a stash of AS he can't find what he wants sometimes. Tough problem to have
1f60b.png

I definitely need to organize my shelves better.

got it in the Que. That one smelled very nice in the shop. reminded me a lot of fresh cut grass.

Supppse they call it a cream because it leaves the opportunity to release a hard puck soap in the future? And that’s not an eye dropper. It’s an anti-glug device.

I did that game with the rest of the family while we waited for my daughter to get home. We changed the rule from exchange one present to your left to everyone pass one to the left. They all had fun though and was funny to watch them try to hold on to stuff they liked. Enjoy the kids!

Back