The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Those are cool brushes. Does this mean you have a mating pair?
Also thanks for the shout out.

The newer brush definitely matches better between bristle and handle. That was exceptional service!

I noticed the cooling on the lips yesterday with the lime. With the amped up coolant in the v2 I imagine that was pretty neat! You triggered memories of the Snake and Mongoose fights I saw at Kadena when I was a kid. I don’t imagine they do that much any more.

Great, thorough comparison of razors. I’d never seen the Mongoose before, very similar to the Hawk in looks; for some reason I had thought it was much more aggressive than that.

Welcome to my side of video lengths! There’s plenty of room! ?

Great side by side going there KJ! The mongoose also resembles the Razorock hawk with the faceted head. Do you have one of those?

Great side by side going there KJ! The mongoose also resembles the Razorock hawk with the faceted head. Do you have one of those?

No, the only AC style SEs I have are the Cobra and Mongoose. Probably going to sell the Cobra. And looking to get something else. I've noticed the Hawk is similar....... (Why are all these razors named after animals????) So, I really don't think the Hawk would be much different. But it would be interesting to compare them.

Hey KJ .. I would need to agree with you.. Two razors giving you the same end results, you have to give the nod to the one that is more enjoable and comfortable to use. Nice job.

Nice side by side comparison. Also good call to switch sides for split shaves. Few peoole do and I do think for some it couldake a difference although not for you. Does remove that question though.

Back