The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I learned something new. I also use a Alum block that is for a deodorant and didn't realize that the stuff for the face was different.

I agree Chris. He should warn someone when there will be that much blood and gore LOL

A 40 day beard with only a couple hit points of damage. It’s all good! Did you have the shave station inspected by the SafetyCat? Glad you had a good time skiing!

Just watched the beard removal. Mercy me, I don’t have time to chart all the wounds!
1f602.png

I was hoping you might have fashioned a few funky mustache styles on the way to naked face.

NurseDave said:
I was hoping you might have fashioned a few funky mustache styles on the way to naked face.
Thought about it.... but just wanted it gone!

It smells great, but it only lasts about 10 minutes.

Yea, very little projection and dries down quickly. I’ve detected it as long as 5ish hours couple times, but only with my nose right up to my hand. Very smooth AS though.

Yea, very little projection and dries down quickly. I’ve detected it as long as 5ish hours couple times, but only with my nose right up to my hand. Very smooth AS though.

Im amazed. I detect nothing as soon as I leave the bathroom. The scent is completely gone.

Right on head shave! That’s baller dude!

Now what’s the plan with the Mohawk? It’s getting pretty long.

Nice job KJ. I've watched a few head shaves and don't think it would be hard at all. Saving the mohawk at the same time adds a little difficulty though. If you only knew how many times I've told my wife,"I'm getting close to shaving the head clean" and she begs me not to. All that's stopping me is her strong feelings, but eventually I'll get her approval. She doesn't ask for much and I want to respect it but am dying to shave my head. Again, good job.

Back