The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Um, it is the first of December, year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen
Not according to Dave!

Besides, No Shave November is just the kick off to the winter beard. nothing says you have to shave it off.

Uh oh, snorting up an unknown powder and then sneezing. I hope you make it buddy!

I was thinking a similar thought.

“Um KJ when a package comes with an unknown white powdery substance, do not stick your nose in and smell”.

On the the other hand these Mail Call vids are kind of like the toy vlogs my kids are addicted to and I have to fight them to put the iPad down.

Nice shave. Sounds like a great scent but you killed it for me when you said Vanillin as Chris is helping me and we think that may be my irritant when it is heavy vanillin. Glad you like it !!

Good shave man! Glad the soap is a keeper after all and the GC is getting plenty of use!

Well over the weekend I have watched a lot of KJ. Officially all caught up! Good stuff!

and the GC is getting plenty of use!
Im still kind of undecided with the GC. It’s almost too heavy. It’s 26g heavier than my Merkur 34C.

In all these tests and trials, I’ve been wondering if I can find a razor that gives me a better or more enjoyable shave than my 34C. So far, the answer is no.

Dec. 3rd and still the beard. Come on man! I know I know you are going skiing, put on a face mask LOL.

As to challenge shaves I am open but probably wouldn't participate in all of them.

AHA! Another SafetyCat! Excellent! I may try a stunt shave and have an interesting one in mind.
Perhaps if the beard go away, a short stint of an Amish fringe would be kind of interesting. ?

Nice boring shave with good conversation. I'm with Chad "As to challenge shaves I am open but probably wouldn't participate in all of them. "
As far as a PdP #63 AS, if I did anything I thought of getting Stirlings Unscented aftershave and adding the #63 EdT to scent it.

Good shave, good conversation.

I don’t know if stunt shaves would be worth doing that regularly. Once a month is quite a step up.

Good shave, good conversation.

I don’t know if stunt shaves would be worth doing that regularly. Once a month is quite a step up.
One a month is too much? Really. I figured that would be pretty easy to do.

One a month is too much? Really. I figured that would be pretty easy to do.

Depending on what it is I guess. If it’s aces, knives, and guillotines, then yea. If it’s just random bad blades or shaving without soap, then maybe not so bad.

Depending on what it is I guess. If it’s aces, knives, and guillotines, then yea. If it’s just random bad blades or shaving without soap, then maybe not so bad.
Yeah, I’m not thinking anything that requires anything special. Now maybe later if we decide to get crazy and use some special implement, then maybe a pass around would be in order.

I dunno what's up with these VLOG guys, they aren't answering your question in VLOG form.

Back