The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Interesting you didnt get the Barbershop scent. It’s pretty strong to me, darker than a normal barbershop, but strong.

Interesting you didnt get the Barbershop scent. It’s pretty strong to me, darker than a normal barbershop, but strong.

Like I said I’m the video, we all smell things differently. It’s very weak to me.

Nice video as always.

You know the beard at this length and the slicked back mohawk is a very sharp look for you.

Thanks John. Although, you don’t need to butter me up, you’ve already won some vintage Williams!

Thanks John. Although, you don’t need to butter me up, you’ve already won some vintage Williams!

No butter implied, I wouldnt say it if I didnt mean it. That look really shows off your jawline. The slicked Mohawk allows the eye to be drawn down and the beard at this length stress your weight loss. Just an observation.

Just watched yesterday’s video.

KJ at Walmart be like -

watched both videos between last night and this morning. Really enjoyed them. Great stuff with the bell ringing.

Back