The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Glad the GC had a favorable first outing!

I’ll be the voice of reason here and say...just shave it all off!

Glad the GC had a favorable first outing!

I’ll be the voice of reason here and say...just shave it all off!
What are you views on the mohawk?
1f608.png

Was able to watch the video this morning/last night...great initial use of the GC! I have to agree it's a mindless, easy shave that is mild without losing too much efficiency. The fact that it's SS and is priced how it is, is genuinely remarkable considering what other SS razors are going for these days.

As to the beard...I'm on the fence. I'm surrounded by them out here, so they don't look out of place; and I'm jealous that you are able to grow a full one (I can't grow sideburns at ALL), but is trimming the cheeks and cleaning up the neck really shaving?

Happy Thanksgiving Spider Man! I hope you enjoy your time with your cousin! Keeping you in my thoughts!

Always on the look out for the Spider Man inflatable in the Macy’s parade every year!

Happy Thanksgiving Man!

Stink I forgot that you doubled up big tubs too................Don't ya love when a plan comes together !!
Yup! And I had a couple scents I wasn’t wild about, so I turned a couple tubs into just samples to hand out.

Back