The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Okay first of all jester #5. I laughed hysterically when the lather fell off the razor
Took me totally off guard. I knew you all would get a kick out of it. The just aren’t made to be lather catchers, like DE’s are. And that’s probably the main reason that, in hindsight, I’ll stick with my DEs.

Better than the Timeless? WRONG!
All kidding aside, it actually was, for me.

Took me totally off guard. I knew you all would get a kick out of it. The just aren’t made to be lather catchers, like DE’s are. And that’s probably the main reason that, in hindsight, I’ll stick with my DEs.
All kidding aside, it actually was, for me.

I do have to say that I did actually get almost complete BBS in 3 passes with my 2 bladed tosser. It’s just not lasting long, my AS splash gave a deep burn for a minute, and my face was dried out.

I do have to say that I did actually get almost complete BBS in 3 passes with my 2 bladed tosser. It’s just not lasting long, my AS splash gave a deep burn for a minute, and my face was dried out.
Same here, aftershave burn and the shave doesn't last long before feeling stubble.

Good lord...a Bingo conference? What’s next, International Sock Club meet up?

Well, I hope it’s fun! At least you’ll be styling with the TSC Monkey Bingo shirt!

Oh sweet mother of.... I have to wash my hands after just handling a bottle of veg! I guess that’s one way to make sure people give you plenty of space.

As soon as I saw you pull out the techmatic I thought that’s a super smart idea for a travel razor. Comes with a travel box. You don’t have to take the blade out. And TSA should be fine with it. I might use that next trip.

And please tell me there a breakout session at the conference titles “Bingo - New and Fun Ways to Handle Your Balls”

Love the shave KJ. And yes...that is really only one or two shaves worth of aftershave! I was on the fence about Grooming Department...but I might have to pic some up .

20:31 you can hear people in the hall going What the heck is that smell?!?!?!"
1f602.png

Nice.........What was that about a 20 pass shave........yeah, it's a cartridge razor. You and Chad are out of the closet now !! J/K, Nice shave and I'm gonna have to try the veg some time. Watch out old people in Branson, Spider is "ON THE TOWN"

Now we're talking about 2 completely different things. As I said in the video, I only traveled with 1 carry-on bag. So what I was saying, is that a shavette would not be TSA compliant in a carry on. You can bring any razor you want, all the blades you want, straight razor, doesn't matter, if it's in a checked bag.

I can see I really need to do that full travel video soon.

Nice video KJ. Please let me send you a Bic Metal and/or OTHER razor that's TSA compliant!!! It pains me to see carts in use!!!

Back