The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

hooray!!!! Erics back! I have 8 of his beauties
2 Luca Brasi’s
4 Barzinis
1 Coreleone
1 TSC Annv

And waiting for my turquoise. If you dont have a brush from Eric. Simple. Buy one…. Or 9

Welcome back Brother!

Well, the day is finally here. Sorrentino Brushworks is back up and running! As has been mentioned previously it will be starting with a PIF, so keep an eye out for that in the next couple of days.

Life has gotten crazy and it has been a while since I've been around, so for those that don't know me...hello, my name is Eric, and this is my lathe. She may not be the prettiest girl at the ball, but she can dance better than most.

View attachment 63220

If you're looking to have a wood or resin shaving brush made, I would love to make one for you. Feel free to PM me with any comments or questions. Have a great evening all, and I'll see you soon!
Glad to see you have come back to play some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back good sir. I can't wait to see what you create with these new toys.

I have been around lurking. Just not taking the time to post much. Been a lot going on around here lately. His return was something I had to congratulate though.
It’s good to see you around. Post when you can.

Well, the day is finally here. Sorrentino Brushworks is back up and running! As has been mentioned previously it will be starting with a PIF, so keep an eye out for that in the next couple of days.

Life has gotten crazy and it has been a while since I've been around, so for those that don't know me...hello, my name is Eric, and this is my lathe. She may not be the prettiest girl at the ball, but she can dance better than most.

View attachment 63220

If you're looking to have a wood or resin shaving brush made, I would love to make one for you. Feel free to PM me with any comments or questions. Have a great evening all, and I'll see you soon!
Welcome

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

No that was in jest towards Don.
giphy.gif

Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around much. I've been working long shifts 6-7 days a week at my regular job, and have been struggling to find time to get into the shop. I am making progress, though it is slower than I was hoping. I hope everyone is doing well, and will post updates as I'm able to get more done.

Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around much. I also apologize to the PIF winners for taking so long to get their handles done. The end of that project is in sight, and I'll have them finished between Christmas and New Years.

Overall irrelevant shop news: What happens when you let the skew hit the turning piece before it is properly set on the tool rest. Proof that you can still make stupid mistakes no matter how long you've been doing something.

1UZ6pcBl.jpg

It was supposed to come out like this(minus the dust particles), but it looks like I'll be making a very slender barber style handle out of it lol.
iNDKvgel.jpg

Back