The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SORRENTINO BRUSHWORKS

Please join me in THANKING Eric for continuing for another year as a hobbyist at TSC!

THANKS!
Woohoo! Thanks Eric!
Whoop whoop !!!
Awesome to hear Eric!

Thanks guys! And thanks to @Cvargo, @BarberDave, and @CBLindsay for making TSC and the Hobbyist area possible.
Things are kind of fluid right now, and I’m not sure how long the workshop will be up and running, but it will always come back.

1. NurseDave (GREEN)
2. Dave in KY ( Yellow and Blue )
3. GearNoir (The Cool One)
4. MilkCrate (Black)
5. Uacowboy (the Best one)
6. Fenster
7. Spider
8. Majorrich (whatever turns up)
9. DeepSea
10. benthemustachelessduck
11. gvw755

Is this still a go? Am I too late?

1. NurseDave (GREEN)
2. Dave in KY ( Yellow and Blue )
3. GearNoir (The Cool One)
4. MilkCrate (Black)
5. Uacowboy (the Best one)
6. Fenster
7. Spider
8. Majorrich (whatever turns up)
9. DeepSea
10. benthemustachelessduck
11. gvw755
12. dangerousdon

Congrats on another year as a hobbyist Eric! And so happy you are back to doing something you really like to do!

@Smattayu so the Zoom call will be today?
It won't be today. I'm still waiting on one thing to be delivered. Unfortunately it was sent usps, so there is no telling whether it will be here before the end of next week, if ever. I don't absolutely need this item to start casting, but I'd prefer to have it. Whether it gets here or not we can do the call Friday or the earliest point that everyone will be available after that. Once the winners have been picked I'll PM the three of them and we can try to figure out a day when everyone will be available.

The winners will be picked sometime today.
tenor.png

Back