The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shawn's forging shed

Some pretty awesome work Shawn! I am still amazed at how people like you can turn a piece of metal into something usable and ascetically pleasing!

But @The Monkey is calling a Stellar game so far ( ya have to hunt but straight up calls) Just the way I like it.
08850ffd795cb4d114ddaa3fe1dff509.png

Just remembered after I steered @Somnos over here, that most of my photos are gone from the upgrade. So here are some of them again.

I guess I can make a shameless plug since it is my thread. 😜

6 inch chef with white oak scales 5160 steel
_MG_0049.jpg

Tobacco cutter curly maple board and handle, and 5160 steel

image2.jpg
5160 and white oak utility knife
DSC_0709.JPG

5160 and curly maple hunter
DSC_0724.JPG

So you are a “sort of a knife maker”? Yeah ok, me thinks that is a super understatement! Those are some beautiful blades Sir!

So you are a “sort of a knife maker”? Yeah ok, me thinks that is a super understatement! Those are some beautiful blades Sir!
Yeah sort of. No where near master bladesmith standards, but I try.
And thank you Sir.

yeah that's part of Shawn's charm. He tends to walk on the humble side of the line and does great work that speaks for itself!

Back