The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Just what I Thought. A conspiracy I Tell ya.
5448f35a739fe5f5ed8c509856816685.jpg

My gift arrived at the end of last week......and I forgot to take a photo. I'll fix that as soon as the wife is done decorating the tree. She's very particular about how the tree should look.

Also, could @CBLindsay @heysi and @Jaro1069 brighten up these pages with a pic of their box, package, or wrapped gifts (if you were allowed to open the outer box). We'd love photographic evidence that you actually have your gift in hand.

View attachment 70224

Thanks!

Please see my first quote about how my wife is tree perfection OBSESSED. She once fretted over the correct amount of tinsel in a year I like to call The Year Without Joy. I will ask her if I can post a less tree-centric picture.

My wife is wrapping packages as I type this …she is STILL wrapping as I type THIS, and THIS. You get the picture, she’s wrapping right NOW.

But one gift she won’t need to wrap is THIS one (and that one, that one and the one on the bottom left) Because my buddy wrapped them for her. And she loves you for that.
A5B58EAC-2581-48AC-AD18-0C747CC260A1.jpeg

Back