The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Jeez you guys are over thinking it. If you want to get rid of Rudolph so bad just hire Van Pelt from Jumanji.

649320e2139eccfa2b59fceb3166dd59.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way I am hiring that guy...how did it work out for him in the end? He would have no chance against the demon spawn that is Rudolph!

In that case call Alan Parrish and have him roll the dice a few times [emoji23].

New rendered artwork of Rudolph from innocent Scandinavian backpackers portrays the usually thought harmless reindeer that is supposed to be Santa's helper as a Zombie Reindeer. Yup...you get the truth right here at TSC from dangerousdon. Rudolph is a Zombie! A flesh eating ruminant! Who would have thought. So in addition to sucking your soul...Rudolph will also munch on your brains!

View attachment 70015
Maybe he could help....

John_Constantine_Magic_Portal_To_Hell.gif

I couldn’t figure out where to put this post. Since this is a Christmas thread I’m gonna put it here. You’ll have to forgive the A.D.D.

What’s the funniest Home Alone booby trap? For me, it’s when Marv slides down the ice laden basement stairs. The yell he makes as he hits every step on the way down, I’ve never laughed so hard in my life.

giphy.gif

P.S.

If you want to get rid of Rudolph, call Kevin McCallister, he’ll hook you up.

How many participants do we have at the moment? I counted 31 but I think I’m a couple people short.

Back