The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

I know now what I have to do….

Scream and holler and throw things?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's where we stand with received gifts.

Looks like @dangerousdon @DeepSea Mrs. @Luecke3262 @jgreenepa @Majorrich @MarkB @novicewetshaver @ShawnF @sunnysanity and @WildWest74 have not yet received their gift. (If you have, please update the thread.)

Also, could @CBLindsay @heysi and @Jaro1069 brighten up these pages with a pic of their box, package, or wrapped gifts (if you were allowed to open the outer box). We'd love photographic evidence that you actually have your gift in hand.

1639593784308.png

Thanks!

Here's where we stand with received gifts.

Looks like @dangerousdon @DeepSea Mrs. @Luecke3262 @jgreenepa @Majorrich @MarkB @novicewetshaver @ShawnF @sunnysanity and @WildWest74 have not yet received their gift. (If you have, please update the thread.)

Also, could @CBLindsay @heysi and @Jaro1069 brighten up these pages with a pic of their box, package, or wrapped gifts (if you were allowed to open the outer box). We'd love photographic evidence that you actually have your gift in hand.

View attachment 70224

Thanks!
No, I have received mine and let @Rudolph know via PM.

Edit: Also didn't know it was a requirement to post pics. Fair enough. Will post pics tonight.

Alright you naughty spider! LOL JK... well kind of but hey!

The list that Spider posted above is not fully accurate. But yes please post pictures. It is a huge help and lowers the amount of PMs that I have to answer. Now why isn't the list accurate?

Well without going into too much detail some packages are still in the process of going out. As is 2021 which is the year that if something can go wrong it will. We unfortunately had a drop out which required shuffling due to someone getting laid off, we had some members who ended up with Covid (better now) but for safety concerns wanted to hold off on shipping which was encouraged. And just other random delays.

There are a total of 3 packages that I am working on ensuring will arrive on time and I have been in contact with all 3 individuals and as of right now they all should still arrive on time.

For the privacy of some of those affected I am not going to share who ran into hardships.

Please post your pics though.

And as a friendly reminder on Christmas day we ask that everyone open their gifts and POST A picture of your haul. Ideally we would like to see a video if possible.

Edit: Also didn't know it was a requirement to post pics.
Pics aren’t required at this point, but we love seeing them anyway. The only thing that’s required at this point is public acknowledgment that you received your gift, so your sender knows it’s in safe hands and not lost/mis-delivered. Of course pics are required Christmas Day, once you’ve opened up your gift.
Ya, KJ wants to see your package! 😏
Of course it was you that went there….. I knew someone would take it like that…. I tried to think of a better way to word it.

Pics aren’t required at this point, but we love seeing them anyway. The only thing that’s required at this point is public acknowledgment that you received your gift, so your sender knows it’s in safe hands and not lost/mis-delivered. Of course pics are required Christmas Day, once you’ve opened up your gift.

Of course it was you that went there….. I knew someone would take it like that…. I tried to think of a better way to word it.

One of The Many Reasons we LOVE
@NurseDave Here.

Back