The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Another tradition we are working on for Christmas is our annual posting of “Twas the Night Before Christmas” TSC EDITION!
This year we may even do a video version! With new members…… New Victims…err i mean characters, and of course we have preliminary simulations of Rudolph having a flame out, or being hit with a S.A.M. In a spectacular show as he lawn darts into the tundra

Stay tuned

Another tradition we are working on for Christmas is our annual posting of “Twas the Night Before Christmas” TSC EDITION!
This year we may even do a video version! With new members…… New Victims…err i mean characters, and of course we have preliminary simulations of Rudolph having a flame out, or being hit with a S.A.M. In a spectacular show as he lawn darts into the tundra

Stay tuned
Annual so its easier to stay on top of, unlike the radio show. ;)

Stay tuned
As promised…..
44628985-DA1A-41DD-9F24-00902488E6A0.jpeg
If you look closely, “they even say it glows”. Although not quite as bright as the trail of fire

Back