The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Sorry Don you got that, but it is a p
And here I am slinging all this dirt on poor old Rudolph. Saying he is a demon entity and such. When I received in the mail a very benevolent gift from our four legged furry creature who may or may not have a tumor on his nose. I opened it up (since Rudolph himself said I could) and to my surprise...

Yeah, that filthy creature dropped off a lump of coal from Santa!

View attachment 69760
Sorry you got this Don, but stay strong it is just a ploy to get sympathy for “ole blood nose” the Jimmy Durante look alike on 4 sticks. I think i did not get one considering both Cherry Nose and Santa “half in the tank” on egg nog know i have operatives on loan from the CEC watching them, all with Barrett’s. The elf coaltion, as well as Bumble, and Yukon Cornelius are on our side, as they are sick of Herme & Rudolph whining about dentistry, and spreading the mythical narrative of “an island of misfit toys” with a Lion with wings! Such lies

Donder & Blitzen 2024!

ee450ad488bee2a9c5d6ac1e07324c0c.gif

37aa43dcdd998f88c012cb9d0a39faa3.gif

ee024c53484860ce255cc6a69e8ae530.gif

f286929b33298b175d6c15f1978a1779.gif

I'm still wondering if mine are individually wrapped inside the shipping box but haven't heard back from Rudolph !! I wonder if anyone didn't individually wrap theirs inside the shipping box.. I know I did individually wrap mine to my buddy....

I'm still wondering if mine are individually wrapped inside the shipping box but haven't heard back from Rudolph !! I wonder if anyone didn't individually wrap theirs inside the shipping box.. I know I did individually wrap mine to my buddy....

I wrapped mine up Individually. [emoji106]

Back