The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

This new phenomenon unfortunately goes beyond the traditional spoke hub system. In an effort to make the postal service more solvent(I am not really buying that narrative), and according to insiders in the Union with whom I still have contact, overtime has been eliminated. Compounding the problem, of course, is COVID and the near destruction of career benefit track employment. Working there is no longer such a good deal. Also, in my day, a truck could leave without a full load under the auspices of timely delivery. Now, a truck has to be at one hundred percent capacity to move. The Post Office is in a death throe. My advice: If you want the service that so many Americans took for granted for so long, use UPS or FedEx same day or two day. And while your at it, get another job to afford the shipping. I appreciate your frustrations but we all allowed this to happen because we are politically complacent. Own it.

Merry Xmas [emoji1392]

Didn’t mean to Push anyone’s Button’s.
Lol [emoji23]

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

I tagged him; it's my fault. 😜
thank-you-sir-1.gif

90% done shopping for my buddy. Got a few locally sourced items I want to get but I’ll have to wait for them to come available again.

My last gift arrived just now - off to Walmart for some wrapping paper because someone - not mentioning names @Rudolph - says that I have to wrap them. Personally, I think the Priority Mail box would look fine under the tree - .but no - I’ll follow the crowd and wrap it.

I don’t know how the postman will see the address through the wrapping paper - but Rudolph knows best I guess. IMO he deserved to get called names by the other reindeer

1635975425205.jpeg

Wait....we were talking about THIS Christmas???? Darn, I thought I had a whole year to go shopping. Now......where are my car keys and the address to the Ferrari dealership?....oopps, I've said too much.

Back