The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

It seems some have been able to track their package? I haven’t gotten tracking info.... I’ll let my wife know if I get a package while at work, not to hold me under (too much) suspicion 👍
I'm merely basing my estimations on when Rudolph notified us that packages shipped and when members said they received. I'm guessing MarkB got some tracking help from Rudolph (who should have all the tracking info), because his was looking like it was delayed.

I'm merely basing my estimations on when Rudolph notified us that packages shipped and when members said they received. I'm guessing MarkB got some tracking help from Rudolph (who should have all the tracking info), because his was looking like it was delayed.
Ok thanks, wasn’t sure

So a memo to everyone who has not received their package yet. USPS is experiencing massive delays. I do have tracking numbers. If you have not received your gift yet please reach out to me and I'll provide you with the tracking # that I have. Hoping all gifts arrive on time... But this is also a prime example why we require early shipping.

Back