The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

WOW, The 2020 USPS Vortex did not get me....... Because my Rudolph buddy was smart enough to use
UPS. Creative packaging I think. Big. Had to take a few shots, and one obligatory shot with Kj's peppermint Billy Club 2 lbs of My nemesis, LOL

Gift.jpg

Fotolia_112415647_Subscription_Monthly_M.jpg

Putting up the tree now, I’ll post a photo once we are done. Thanks guys
I have visions of Matt chopping down a tree from his back yard and then hauling it in the house only to lean it in a corner. Place the packages under the tree, take a pick, and then throw the tree outside. Someone tell me I am wrong... 🤪

I have visions of Matt chopping down a tree from his back yard and then hauling it in the house only to lean it in a corner. Place the packages under the tree, take a pick, and then throw the tree outside. Someone tell me I am wrong... 🤪
Not far from the truth! We went looking for a real tree and could not find one. Unfortunately the pickings are slim and the nursery we visited only had small or very large trees available. Iryna decided she wanted to pull old trusty out of the basement, so instead of lugging one heavy object up a couple stairs, I brought 5 heavy pieces up two filights. I swear it weighs more than a real tree. We just got it finished up for the most part right before Nate went to bed. Pictures to follow.

Back