The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Just saw the Mail Lady stop by. Checked the door and to my surprise this was waiting for me...

Rudolph Box.jpg

Hmm...is this actually Rudolph...or is it an imposter? Only time will tell. But since I was not forewarned of any impending doom upon opening (you know...bombs, grenades, snares, peppermint candies), I decided to move forward and open the box as well as place the items under the tree.

See...even Danger Hound Chauncey wants to get in on the action...

1607623705455.png

I went ahead and place the precious items under the tree and marveled at the number of gifts! There is even a present for Danger Baby and Mrs. Danger too! This truly will be a wonderful Christmas.

Thank you ahead of time to Rudolph...if that really is your name...for making our world that much brighter! (Now lay off the pixie dust...if you know what I mean) 🤪

1607623908577.png

Alright what tomfoolery is going on in here? Ah.... I see @NurseDave has joined the naughty list. And @dangerousdon just became a lifetime member. Oh and!!! @BadgerFiend your package is on its way! That means all packages are shipped! It's time to start tagging people who haven't posted pictures. Let's get this show on the road.

Oh and @The Monkey I didn't forget about you.
UPDATE!

Maybe tomorrow
tenor.gif

It's time to start tagging people who haven't posted pictures.
The only delinquent one right now is @GearNoir ..... apparently he can’t even be bothered to post a pick of the package by itself...... “The Boss” needs to get the tree done before any pic can be posted.

Guess that decides it...I’ll post the wondrous Rudolph gifts I’ve received this year...next Christmas!

7F1AA101-4941-45BC-895B-0120ED6D91E5.gif

So you're the child that left me that spoiled milk in 1996 and caused me to deliver late to all those poor children in Hawaii... You're definitely on the naughty list!
First of all...I WISH I was still a child in 1996...I mean I was child in the regard that I was probably really immature. But I was in Hawaii at the time.

But I may have left you some "fermented" milk that might have been as solid as some cheese once in a while. 🤪

Back