The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2020

Being one of Rudolph's unofficial helpers..... I've been tracking everything in this thread.

Looks to me like @Maryland998 hasn't let us know about receiving his gift yet, and @GearNoir and @CBLindsay still owe us pics! What's the hold up fellas?

Looks like @MarkB should either have his by now, or will be receiving it any moment! The anticipation grows!

And @dangerousdon @bobmsp and @Luecke3262 are on deck for receiving their gifts, hopefully by the end of the week!

I think there's still one gift that hasn't shipped yet..... but I trust Rudolph is handling that. The good news is that everyone on the list has been active on the forum this week, so at least we know no one is AWOL!

Looks like @MarkB should either have his by now, or will be receiving it any moment! The anticipation grows!
Hasn't landed yet. But the postal service seems to be at a stand still ATM.. I have several things en route (gifts for the wife and a package sent to my dad in Florida) and there have been no progress updates for almost a week (tomorrow will be a week for some of them).

Starting panic a little..

giphy.gif

Being one of Rudolph's unofficial helpers..... I've been tracking everything in this thread.

Looks to me like @Maryland998 hasn't let us know about receiving his gift yet, and @GearNoir and @CBLindsay still owe us pics! What's the hold up fellas?
You are correct. I fell victim to the mailman/woman who would not deliver but instead taunted me with tracking numbers that showed they COULD be delivered...but were not. I did get one package earlier then I got a million packages a day or two ago. I forgot whether I was informed that the boxes contained wrapped gifts so my wife took over. Now my tree is adorned with ornaments and gifts lay at its base.

Attachments

• 312A8277-0076-4547-BCC2-217415509C7B.jpeg
    312A8277-0076-4547-BCC2-217415509C7B.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 6
Also looks like Santa has this under control. I think.... Also @CVargo if you insist on sleeping naked on Christmas Eve please shut the blinds. Your house is where the sleigh makes a pit stop and well while Santa is clearing out your neighborhood and we get a snack, seeing you lying in bed all sprawled out makes us lose our appetite. So please shut the blinds or at least put some shorts on! Just one night out of the year....

I've met him in real life, so I know he's real. Despite actually being a pretty good guy and a blast to sit and have a drink with, to do anything with that goatee you need paint thinner or magic marker.....
I guess thank you.

Also looks like Santa has this under control. I think.... Also @CVargo if you insist on sleeping naked on Christmas Eve please shut the blinds. Your house is where the sleigh makes a pit stop and well while Santa is clearing out your neighborhood and we get a snack, seeing you lying in bed all sprawled out makes us lose our appetite. So please shut the blinds or at least put some shorts on! Just one night out of the year....
Hey... I had your back!

1607614073623.png
Chad, don't gross the old man out... lol

and @GearNoir and @CBLindsay still owe us pics! What's the hold up fellas?
I haven’t forgotten! Here’s a picture for you:
28892181-33C6-4671-852A-EAE7F3941FFC.jpeg

Really though, the missus has refused photos until the tree is fully decorated. The tree is up and ready but decoration is needed. Hopefully before the end of the week?

Back