The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

I'm currently going through all of my Rudolph Buddy's posts..... it's somewhere between a few hundred and a few thousand posts...... time consuming sure, but well worth it. I'm getting LOTS of idea that way. Even some of their earliest posts are quite insightful.

Started stocking up for my buddy today.
Stockings? That's my favorite part of Christmas! Stockings are great, because when you woke up before everyone else, you could at least go open up your stocking. And it was usually filled with small, fun, random things. Enough to keep you entertained until you could open up the rest of your gifts.

My wife got a box with a pair of boots delivered the other day. Getting out of the car, she saw the box on the porch, looked at me and said "more shaving stuff?" before we realized what it was. My befuddled look in answer to her question was apparently not convincing enough that I had bought nothing.

What? A gift has been sent? Does anyone even have a tree up? Who is the poor soul?

So many questions

Back