The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

4351.jpg

"Gift Exchange" means that we can regift the unwanted stuff we received from relatives last year, like that potato microwave sock/bag? I'm in!

*** Copy and paste list below ***

1. Spider
2. The Monkey
3. Cvargo
4. NurseDave
5. GearNoir
6. ShawnF
7. dkeester
8. Uacowboy
9. Majorrich
10. Lbkindy
11. dangerousdon
12. HorizonMan
13. SteveChuckFrank
14. CBLindsay
15. woodpusher

Not that it should be a motivating factor...but everyone from last year Rudolphed some pretty high class stuff! So fun to be a part of the Cadre giving spirit!

Ok, that should be a motivating factor...sign up!

Well the list is set and the games are about to begin. Let's take a look at our

Important Dates

• 10/15/2019 thru 10/20/2019 I will communicate to you who your recipient is. Keep it a secret! Happening now
  • 10/20/2019 thru 11/30/2019 Shopping and snooping time. Work with me, and I will send a secret messages to your secret pal
  • 11/30/2019 All international packages must be shipped and tracking numbers sent to me
  • 12/14/2019 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me
  • 12/14/2019 OR 11/30/2019 thru 12/24/2019 gaze at your package, and wonder what's inside. But no peeking!
  • 12/24/2019 count down the hours, minutes, and even seconds!
  • 12/25/2019 if you celebrate the Christmas holiday enjoy the festivities with your family and when you have a moment open the package, maybe record it, but you must take pictures! If you don't celebrate the Christmas holiday please wait until the 25th to open your gift and please post pictures and or a video.

Oh baby! I got my match. That poor sucker won't know what hit him! This should be great!

Well as @NurseDave mentioned all assignments have been sent. So that means you get a few extra days of snooping.

If you did not get a message from me please let me know.

Oh sure I got a stuffy old codger who spends his days posting on some place called “ the shaving Cadre”. What could I POSSIBLY get that guy?

Back