The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

Because of karma for giving @The Monkey a hard time about bingo, my package will be getting here a bit later. As I'll be out of town, I'll be the caboose of this party and open it for New Year's.

Does this mean that Cole @HMan can officially open his gifts now? I mean...it is Christmas where he is from!

Does this mean that Cole @HMan can officially open his gifts now? I mean...it is Christmas where he is from!

I'm thinking about it, if it 's ok. The family will be here too, so I thought it might make a nicer unboxing video that way.
Helena and I just opened our other gifts, saving one gift to open when the kids are here for dinner.

It would seem to me that it would be ok if he shot a vid. But that’s pretty much Rudolph’s call.

To me, Christmas is when it comes. Kinda silly to wait on North American time zones; just think of the New Year's celebrations if they did that.

It would seem to me that it would be ok if he shot a vid. But that’s pretty much Rudolph’s call.
Except I am pretty sure I saw Rudolph last night flirting with this nice looking reindeer. He was holding on to a rather large bucket of some sort of smelly libation. I think he was showing off a bit too...using his nose to pulse in sink with the rave music going on. There may or may not have been glow sticks and pacifiers involved.

So who knows how long he will be this morning.

Back