The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2019

When Mom was still functional, I could usually count on Socks for Christmas. I’m particularly fond of “Darn Tough“ socks in the winter. She always got the thick ones you can’t wear with dress shoes.

I have to be picky about which ones find new homes. Wifey will not be happy if I keep the ones with holes.

Purchase made! Should it be wrapped? What is the TSC convention?
I think most people do wrap them, but not required. If not, make sure the box is clearly marked. But it's cool to be able to put it under the tree.

Just picked up a pack of these. All it takes it 2 seconds to wind around anything, any shape.

6c684939-5502-4ff2-8eb7-ae12f81e7a69_1.0ad90676c596f6d4b86b1b5784cb30e3.jpeg

For the past few years, we've put it up the weekend after my BDay (or the weekend "of" 2/7ths of the time). Remember, we've had Thanksgiving a month ago already.

Way too soon for a tree.....

Normally I agree. But with Thanksgiving being the last week in November, that means that there is less time that decorations are up for Christmas. I for one don't want to spend a weekend putting decorations up, only having to take them down a few weeks later.

Back