The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

I know that brush! It's almost like your shave den is my home away from home. 🤪

You know, I think you found a new way to reduce having to launder your towels: Don't let them touch your skin! :ROFLMAO:

Good stuff Rich. I agree those 74s are very sharp! They were the first I tried in an injector and it turned me off of injectors in the beginning. But I eventually revisited and fell in love.

Jazz shaves with Rich (y) If I removed the glasses it would be a blurry shave but still could see. Not the same experience of being blind which was interesting.

Last edited:
Rich, I just watched your Blindfold shave video. Honestly, I found your background track distracting. I kept wanting to turn the volume of it down.

Playing with it. It doesn’t seem like it will work for shave vids, but when I do the cruise vids, it will be brilliant. I don’t think I can back it out once I compile the vid, but I think I can re-load it.

It’s super easy to take out the sound from iMovie. Can’t do it from YouTube I don’t think.

Were you using iMovie on your phone or the computer? I only find a way to add “theme” background music.

I’m using an iPad. I add the music from the audio tab and select the track from my collection. It adds as a green audio strip under the pictures. I bought some royalty free music to avoid the YouTube police.

I’m using an iPad. I add the music from the audio tab and select the track from my collection. It adds as a green audio strip under the pictures. I bought some royalty free music to avoid the YouTube police.
Hmm, I'll have to take another look.

Back