The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Does it count when the safety cat leaves before the actual shave?

Does it count when the safety cat leaves before the actual shave?
I sure hope so. They have gotten too large to nest in the sink as before, and are getting out of the habit as I have been not shaving as much during my recovery. I hope they don’t forget their important role in the process.

Lol! Buster is 22 pounds and Mittens is 19, Big boys! Noel is 7. She’s the dorf.

Arko YUCK! LOL.

22 pounds?!?!?! Ours are 14 and 12 pounds. Vet wants them both at 10 pounds.

We never expected them to get as big as they are. Buster is more girthy, but Mittens is pretty well proportioned.

Rich you "Fart" !!!! I saw the murphy post and didn't want to see it or anticipate it thru watching the whole video so I had the video playing and was reading the forum in another window. Ya scared me when the audio startled me ??? Hope your okay. The cpap when I go for a quick trip to the bathroom I use the quick disconnect button and shove it under the pillow still running and come back and reconnect so I can't forget.

?. Getting gilled ain’t real pleasant, but I’ll be more careful because of it. I tried to find Jaws-like music.

Back