The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Dang...I think that’s the most we’ve ever seen Rich loose his cool! I’m pretty sure offscreen, above his head, expletives popped up onomatopoeia style.

Hope I heals swiftly!

Ouch man! We knew it was coming but you waited til the very last moment. I felt that alum for you.

The alum stung, but it’s been worse. Today it’s all sealed and relatively painless. I think I may have been a little shocky on camera. I’ve reviewed the film, definitely stopped moving the stroke and the blade slid a bit. Gotta watch that! I guess it’s too soon to be using open blades yet. Going back to the hand man Tuesday.

Safety cat redemption.

As to your question. The NCAA instituted a new rule this year that on kickoffs the receiving team can fair catch IF within the 25 yard line and the ball will be placed at the 25 yard line. This is because the kickoff is actually the most dangerous play in football, more injuries happen on those plays than any other. High school has NOT instituted this rule yet, but rumor has it that with how successful it is in NCAA high school will be next.

Safety cat redemption.

As to your question. The NCAA instituted a new rule this year that on kickoffs the receiving team can fair catch IF within the 25 yard line and the ball will be placed at the 25 yard line. This is because the kickoff is actually the most dangerous play in football, more injuries happen on those plays than any other. High school has NOT instituted this rule yet, but rumor has it that with how successful it is in NCAA high school will be next.

Thanks Chad. This one snuck up and surprised me.

Coffee with Shaving with Rich this morning. Nice you see you have a buddy back.

That was funny about the bus ride back. I sure do hope nobody missed out on a juice box!

Coffee with Shaving with Rich this morning. Nice you see you have a buddy back.
That was funny about the bus ride back. I sure do hope nobody missed out on a juice box!

Thanks Dave. SWMBO and I were being silly about what the coach might do if he were mad.
  • no juice box
  • to talking
  • Billy has to sit next to the coach. He was bad.
  • no electronics
  • heads down (remember that one from school)
  • treat bags only after we get home. Here’s some carrot sticks

Forgot I had seen this was out and I was going to watch it this morning. I'm on it now Rich! RAWR!!!

Doggy day care? Back in my day that was called, outside.

If there was ever a man I would say is an Ambercrombie and Fitch man, it would be you Rich! ?

Back