The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Razor Storage.

let's see if I can find some pics with the drawers open...

IMG_20221027_093032761_HDR.jpgIMG_20221027_093011160_HDR.jpgIMG_20221027_092943703_HDR.jpgIMG_20221027_092922683_HDR.jpg

I made my own style of Wrench Racks for the straights and draped red satin over them. For the Safety Razors, I made custom Racks for the types of razors and put felt on the bottom after painting the racks black. The Schick's are setting on a 1' think board with holes drilled in it so that half of the razor heads are set into it. Makes them stand up nice and makes for more room. Last night I updated my spreadsheet of razors. I had sold a few and bought a few and it was just out of date. At this time I'm at 301 razors. After 4 hours last night, I can say this is a confirmed number.
Hi, I'm Jerry and I have a Razor Habit.
:)

let's see if I can find some pics with the drawers open...

View attachment 96679View attachment 96680View attachment 96681View attachment 96682

I made my own style of Wrench Racks for the straights and draped red satin over them. For the Safety Razors, I made custom Racks for the types of razors and put felt on the bottom after painting the racks black. The Schick's are setting on a 1' think board with holes drilled in it so that half of the razor heads are set into it. Makes them stand up nice and makes for more room. Last night I updated my spreadsheet of razors. I had sold a few and bought a few and it was just out of date. At this time I'm at 301 razors. After 4 hours last night, I can say this is a confirmed number.
Hi, I'm Jerry and I have a Razor Habit.
:)
Dude!

Back