The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Razor Storage.

Here is my oak razor stand that I made over the holiday break from Wood I reclaimed from an old high school wood shop project. It is not the best, but it works for me and my wife approved it to stay in the bathroom. I got the idea from Etsy, but didn’t want to pay $40, so out to the shed I went to get tools and start the project.
View attachment 17438
That is a nice lookin stand! I’m thinking I may have to make something similar.

Here is my oak razor stand that I made over the holiday break from Wood I reclaimed from an old high school wood shop project. It is not the best, but it works for me and my wife approved it to stay in the bathroom. I got the idea from Etsy, but didn’t want to pay $40, so out to the shed I went to get tools and start the project.
View attachment 17438
Oh, ok, gotcha. Not what I was imagining. But that is similar in idea to the pipe rack I use to hold the razors I keep on the counter. I’ll post a pic of that tomorrow.

THANK YOU, Even when I tagged him in post #33.................
Yeah, you tagged me, but you didn’t ask me anything in that post. Maybe they are seasonal in your Walmart... I dunno? Glad you found them online though.

Back