The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Razor Storage.

Any updates to this thread?

The hand full of DE's I still have are in a shoe box under my bed...

I don't need the added stress of worrying if they stay pristine.
I'm (now) trying to live my life this way. What's the point of having something if you never enjoy it and just stare at it behind a glass case. I think the big break through came when I took my Back To The Future cars out of the box and displayed them on my desk at work. If somethings not going to remain pristine....its on your desk at work.

I'm (now) trying to live my life this way. What's the point of having something if you never enjoy it and just stare at it behind a glass case. I think the big break through came when I took my Back To The Future cars out of the box and displayed them on my desk at work. If somethings not going to remain pristine....its on your desk at work.
i agree.similar dilemma.
sold my 09 gt glaasroof mustang with 42k miles,bought it near new,a few mint cased brit gillettes-1935 brit belmont and '35 brit gold criterion new deluxe 2 piece sets,plus others.they just sat and collected dust,too rare and nice to use.the risk of damage or loss wasn't worth the stress.got rid of many collections lately.vintage model kits,hotwheels,zippo lighters,tools.what i kept gets used or it doesn't stick around.very uplifting. :)

Back