The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ramblings of a MilkCrate

Great shave Tim, despite that larger issues. I’m always loath to go back to the tub for even a small load on the second or third pass.

You have it down tomorrow!

Go back to the puck if needed, no shame there. Soap’s cheap, so use it to the fullest. I will always go back if needed.

No worries, I’ll get it dialed in proper. I’m not opposed to going back to the puck, I guess I was just being stubborn.

Hit snooze one too many times yesterday, so I had to go with an evening shave.

Pre Shave-

Warm shower followed by a water splash to shave.

Shave-

Gillette Senator

Voskhod (7)

RazoRock synth

AA Bay Rum soap

Post Shave-

Warm water splash

AA Bay Rum AS

I loaded the soap for 30 seconds and that made all the difference. It started out sloppy wet, but did dial in quick. I went with my standard three passes: WTG, XTG and ATG and have no drama to report. For this shave I walked away with a BBS yesterday, for the win.

Wrapped up with a splash of water and a quick towel dry. Hit it again with a splash of the AS and everything was right as rain. The shave settled down quickly for a very nice post shave feel. A great way to wrap up the day. Life is good!

I mostly shave at night, just because I can take more time. That and I really like to hit the snooze button ?

I mostly shave at night, just because I can take more time. That and I really like to hit the snooze button
1f601.png
Kidz

The missus landed in Dallas this afternoon and showed me the same thing! Good luck with that!

Back