The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Post your Shave Dens!

A little update in lighting and re-arrangement of aftershaves and frags. Wanted to brighten the room and remove some shadows while str8 razor shaving. The LED light strips are nice and so easy to use

View attachment 54431
View attachment 54432
Nice , but my OCD couldn't handle one thing.... You have an odd number of shave brushes showing. I counted 29 !! Uneven , you need another !!

So do you only buy new stuff in pairs?
Yes I always buy my socks and shoes in pairs.. ;) ..Also haven't you ever heard someone say they bought a pair of jeans.. , they never say I bought a jean. :) But seriously If I think about it I quite often do yes.. I dislike odd numbers somewhat.. Thanks for asking..

Last edited:
C8D4D0DE-F0F3-436F-A521-6921DE1BCEAC.gif
Thread resurrection!

The missus made me pick up a new (Facebook Marketplace new) cabinet for my hardware/software yesterday to replace the 2-drawer filing cabinet and chessboard table top I had been using. Unfortunately this resulting in her now being able to see all of my shave/frag stuff and I got ā€œThe Lookā€ šŸ˜‚

62FC5F6F-E218-40F2-B610-C6BB0F4888E9.jpeg

Looks great @GearNoir. If I didn't know better I would say it was a display in a store...VERY nice.

Now that the band aid is off so to speak, and she has already given you "the look", I say you have clearance to go BIGGER. Besides, she wouldn't have told you to get that cool case had she not known you had a lot of stuff...and she expects you to FILL that case now that you have it.

Back