The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Post your Shave Dens!

That's definitely not how Dexter got blood on his face....
True but it was the first pic I found of a blood splattered face. Probably because of the limited series coming on soon......
I thought of using this
082512_blood_spatter_decals_1.jpg
of course I like this one too....
6C8032445-130621-ent-dexter-hmed.jpg

Super shave dens pictures!! My own little shave den begins like this...
View attachment 46588
And grows into this...
View attachment 46589

And with no more real estate for brushes...this should be the final expansion...
View attachment 46594
View attachment 46591
Nice...that’s like...a shave bar! 😮

I wish I had the tools to do some of the things shown in the thread. Thankfully my father who does is on the case. I have very limited space but he’s looking into constructing a little multi tiered display for my razors and brushes. Excited to see what the outcome is.

I wish I had the tools to do some of the things shown in the thread. Thankfully my father who does is on the case. I have very limited space but he’s looking into constructing a little multi tiered display for my razors and brushes. Excited to see what the outcome is.
I have neither the skills nor the tolerant wife that would allow this to be done at my house 😂😂😂

Hey, thanks...hahahaha. I just use some simple hand tools and used materials. LED lights are cheap.... Ideas are from the shave forums...excellent way to learn new things...:D
I have neither the skills nor the tolerant wife that would allow this to be done at my house 😂😂😂
Ahahahaha...well, I don't have much either except I love this shaving "hobby":D
Nice. But the blue captains choice bowl hanging over the edge worried me !!
Thanks for the warning...hahaha. It is moved deeper and safer since the brushes have a new location...;)
You've got aftershaves taking up the space that more brushes should go.... And I don't see any Paladins in there....
Hahahahaha...thanks! That's just to convince myself "NO MORE BRUSHES" :LOL:
How I wish to have a Paladin...hahaha. It's a bit too expensive. All my brushes are kinda cheap type but look grand up there lighted up :):)

Thanks for all your comments... a wonderful forum!

Back