The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

@NurseDave

Go Chevette

I’m working on freeing up a slightly faded picture that I could send to help out with that bare wall.
Well, if you look at some of my videos from a couple of years ago you’ll see the background was much cooler and shaving related. We’re in a rental for a few years so I don’t put anything up. :(

Well, if you look at some of my videos from a couple of years ago you’ll see the background was much cooler and shaving related. We’re in a rental for a few years so I don’t put anything up. :(
He just does not want to tell anyone that the bare walls are all the warden will allow in the bathroom portion of his cell...Err I mean "Room"

We’re in a rental for a few years so I don’t put anything up.
A few years? I was in an apartment for shorter than that and I still put stuff up. A year or less maybe…. But a few? Gotta get that stuff up and enjoy it!

He just does not want to tell anyone that the bare walls are all the warden will allow in the bathroom portion of his cell...Err I mean "Room"

A few years? I was in an apartment for shorter than that and I still put stuff up. A year or less maybe…. But a few? Gotta get that stuff up and enjoy it!
00682891.jpg
10195554.jpg

This feature length film receives the GearNoir seal of approval! TLDR: so it’s a nice piece to have but for us penny pinchers it’s still roughly similar to the Feather SS. Got it! Still a gorgeous razor for sure!

I must say that razor makes you look 10 years younger, 20 lbs lighter, and 30 mph faster.

I can’t link all the YouTubes I did on that tool without breaching TOU, but I was the first guy on the inter webs and the biggest fanboy for the Essence razor. I love it.

There is one where I did the Essence vs The Fatboy. Oh,ah, shameless clickbait it was.

Glad you picked that one up!

Back